No products in the basket.
Good condition used track bike from renowned London firm Brother, built from Reynolds 653 and with nice tight tolerances, featuring a Nitto bar and stem, Ambrosio hubs and rims (mis-matched alas), Selle San Marco Concor Supercorsa saddle and a SRAM Omnium crankset.
- Frame measures: 56cm centre to centre square (seat and top tubes)
- Ambrosio large flange hubs laced to Ambrosio rims
- SRAM Omnium cranks and BB
- Selle San Marco Concor Supercorsa saddle
- Sealed bearing headset
- EAI fixed sprocket
- Super Izumi chain
- Alloy pedals with double clips and straps
- Cinelli bar tape
- Panaracer Ribmo 23c tyres
- Frame and fork are not drilled for a brake
- Nitto Bar & Stem
S, M, L